Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
Faculty of Public-Health
Faculty of Education
we care growth and quality
Elder and Child Care
Benefit and Welfare
Frequently asked questions
Academic excellence, Moral and Ethical Promotion, Emphasizing Quality
– Northern college emphasizes the management of higher education and the improvement of educational opportunity for the people to succeed academically and professionally with critical thinking skills, research, and opportunities for advancing information technology, including the application of knowledge and skills to become desired graduates.
3 major policies to drive towards its goals.
1) Moral and Ethical Promotion,
2) Education Excellence, and
3) International Development
- Educational Management – Northern College produces graduates to have both academic and Professional qualifications and to be effective at work with morality and ethics.
- Research – Northern College focuses on doing the research and creative solutions to improve learning and teaching management and learner qualities continuously, solve social problems, pass on and disseminate knowledge that meets the needs of the community and society
- Academic Services to societies – Northern College emphasizes distributing knowledge and creating innovation based on academic services to societies.
- Preserving arts and culture – Northern College concentrates on “Thainess”, social responsibilities, and continuing the traditions, arts and culture of locality, province , and country
To improve the quality of graduates according to Thai qualifications framework for higher education to meet labour market needs based on creating connections and networks with the companies and organizations to send the students to observe activities, to train and to improve their skills to be ready for the ASEAN Community in terms of language, religion, culture, and social etiquette.
1.Skills for excellence,
2. Moral and Ethical Promotion,
3. Social leaders
Modesty, welcome, smile, paying respect, willingness to serve
Pink: represents love, gentleness, brightness
Blue: represents stability, steadiess, showing respect to the King
Northern college is located on 115 Rai of land in Tak Province at 888 Village No.2, Phahonyothin Road, Nongbuatai Sub-district, Muang District, Tak 63000which is 426 kilometers from Bangkok.